Rates

WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT PRICES ~ GUARANTEED!

lowest_price_guarantee

 

Your search for Internet Merchant Accounts or Credit Card Payment Gateways is do my homework now over. Our fees and prices for Credit Card Processing Online are the lowest, and if you apply now, you will receive a Free Virtual Credit Card Terminal that will allow you to painlessly start accepting Credit Card Payments Online.

The rates that we are currently offering for Credit Card processing online and Free Virtual Credit Card Terminals are extremely low – in fact, if you should find a lower price on the identical Credit Card Terminal that we sell, simply inform us and we guarantee to beat that price by up to 10% or less.

Our company prides itself on having the most competitive rates in the industry. Our rates start at .45% for Swiped Regulated Signature Debit Check Card transactions and 1.61% of Swiped Credit Card transactions. The rates and fees that will apply to your business depend on the factors such as: the type of business you have, which card types you are accepting, whether you are swiping cards or keying cards and more.

The type of card, the manner in which the card is processed (swiped or keyed), your adherence to required processing rules – all these are the factors that influence the rates that will be applied to your processing activity, and it’s important to understand that. You can minimize your costs by ensuring that you and your employees follow the procedures pay for an essay online described in your Welcome Booklet and from the training we provide at the time we activate your account, and it’s in your best interest to do so.

 

Discount Rates

No matter which service you choose, Innovative Payment Processing lets you accept credit cards without making a big dent in your margins.

 

Swiped Transactions:

Swiped Qualified Rate:

  • Swiped Regulated Signature Debit Check Card transactions as low as .45%
  • Swiped Exempt Debit Check Card transactions as low as 1.25%
  • Swiped Qualified Credit Card Transactions – 1.61%
  • transactions are batched/settled within 24 hrs

Swiped Mid-Qualified Rate:

  • Mid Qualified rates start at .50% & are added to the qualified rate. Ex: if your qualified rate is 1.61% & your Mid Qualified Rate is .50%, your total rate would be 2.11%.
  • card is manually entered or “keyed” with billing address (AVS)
  • transactions are batched/settled within 24 hrs

 

Keyed Transactions:

Keyed Qualified Rate:

  • Keyed qualified rates can range from 2.15% – 2.35%
  • standard personal credit card
  • billing address provided for address verification (AVS)
  • transactions are batched/settled within 24 hrs

 

Keyed Non Qualified Rate:

  • Non qualified downgrades surcharges can range from 1.50%-1.95% and are added to Qualified rate. (Ex. If your Qualified rate is 1.61% and the Non Qualified surcharge rate is 1.50% your total rate is 3.11%.
  • The surcharge is determined once your statements are reviewed or once you inform us what on types of credit cards you will be accepting. Example, Corporate, Business or international credit cards carry higher interchange rates than standard personal credit cards.
  • Visa & MasterCard set the interchange rates for the various card types.

Call Now To Accept Credit Cards

(866) 645-8328

Cost Plus Pricing is available, after we review your processing statements, we’ll offer the best pricing schedule for your account.